Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Small Apt... Big Dog...

In July we are going to be moving into a much smaller apartment. With two kids, two adults, and one very big German Shepherd! Financially it is a necessity and it is only for a year but I have to say having a big dog like this in a small apartment with no back yard makes me a little nervous. I just keep telling myself it is only for a year. In our home now he is always inside. We take him out and exercise him at least four times a day. But the remainder of the time he is inside with us, and when I don’t have time or if he is being annoying, which they can do sometimes ;-) he is in his crate. It works out well for all of us. But we have never had to worry about neighbors. He doesn’t bark often but when someone comes over he does, and he has a VERY healthy bark, great watchdog.

I am not worried about us so much as the neighbors. Maybe I am just worrying for no reason. Any advice welcome.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment